Thursday, September 21, 2017

#TBT: Funkmaster Flex - Friday Night Street Jam - Hot 97 - 4/7/95

#TBT: Funkmaster Flex - Friday Night Street Jam - Hot 97 - 4/7/95 

Tracklist:
Showbiz & A.G. - Next Level
Method Man f/Mary J. Blige - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need to Get By (Puff Daddy Mix)
Tuck Da Huntaman - Watch Your Back
Lost Boyz - Lifestyles of the Rich and Shameless
Milkbone - Keep It Real
Talk break
Beenie Man - Stop Live In the Past
Bounty Killer - Suspense
Beenie Man - Slam
Johnny Osbourne - Buddy Bye (Old School Remix)
Mega Banton - Money First
Rankin Don - Real McCoy
Talk break
Kool G. Rap & DJ Polo - It's A Demo
Beastie Boys - Hold It Now, Hit It
New Edition - Once In A Lifetime Groove (Hotday Master Mix)
Audio Two - Top Billin'
Joeski Love - Pee Wee's Dance
Slick Rick - The Ruler's Back
Take 6 - Spread Love
Heavy D & The Boyz - The Overweight Lover's In the House
B. Fats - Woppit
Salt & Pepa - My Mic Sound Nice
Steady B - Use Me (Before I Let Go)
Special Ed - I Got It Made
Soul II Soul - Back to Life (However Do You Want Me) (Acapella)
Marley Marl - Droppin' Science
Classical Two - New Generation
Stetsasonic - Go Stetsa I
MC Shan - The Bridge
Cutmaster D.C. - Brooklyn's In the House
Boogie Down Productions - South Bronx
Super Lover Cee & Casanova Rud - Do the James ... (Instrumental)
Run DMC - Peter Piper
The 45 King - The 900 Number
Eric B. & Rakim - Eric B. Is President
Talk break
Total f/Notorious B.I.G. - Can't You See
Mic Geronimo - Masta I.C.
Mary J. Blige f/Mr. Cheeks - I'm Goin' Down (Remix)







No comments:

Post a Comment

#TBT: Mixtape King is on.... with his mixtape from 1998

 #TBT: Mixtape King is on.... with his mixtape from 1998